Retreat Terms & Conditions

Booking procedure

When making a Yoga Holiday or Yoga Retreat Booking, we require a deposit of 30% to confirm your booking. The remaining balance (70%) is due upon arrival and can be paid at the resort. If you wish to pay the full amount before arrival, you can do this at any point by contacting the resort.

Payments can be paid via bank transfer or credit card or by cash at the resort.

The Yoga Retreat and Holiday fees don’t include flights, visa fees, personal travel insurance costs, covid-19 tests or other fees that are part of Thailand’s Test & Go and Thailand Pass schemes.

Cancellation & Refund Policy

If you are unable to take part in the retreat during the days that you originally booked, you can change your retreat days for free (no change fees). If you are unable to attend and you need to completely cancel your booking, please refer to our cancellation policy below:

  • 100% deposit refund for cancellation 7+ days before retreat start date.
  • 50% deposit refund for cancellation 3-7 days before retreat start date.
  • 0% deposit refund for cancellation 3 days (72 h) days before retreat start date.

Should you be unable to attend the retreat due to severe illness, injury, or pregnancy, you will be able to cancel and get a full deposit refund if sufficient evidence from your doctor or other registered medical professional is provided.

If you have paid the full amount at the time of booking, a full refund of the remaining balance is available up to the day before your retreat start date. Before purchasing a retreat, it is your responsibility to thoroughly read and understand our cancellation policy.

Cancellation due to COVID-19:

If you need to cancel your booking due following reasons:

  • flight cancellation due to COVID restrictions
  • positive COVID PCR test
  • denied Thailand Pass
  • showing symptoms of COVID on arrival in Thailand

Programme changes

We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the weekly Yoga Retreat and Yoga Holiday programmes at any times, if necessary, including dates, times, activity schedule and locations, and guides/instructors. This is unlikely but might be caused by bad weather conditions or an instructor becoming suddenly unavailable. If an outdoor activity is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, we provide an alternative activity for the day. If a specific class is cancelled due to instructor illness, we provide an alternative class.